You can also purchase tickets via the Waltti Mobile application. You can download the Waltti Mobile application on Apple and Android phones from your phone’s application store (Apple/ Google Play). The application can be used to purchase tickets and access route search.
- All tickets are valid only in JOJO-lines (busline numbers 1-124).
- You can purchase single tickets for adults and children (ages 7–16).
- The validity period of tickets purchased via the application begins from the moment of purchase. The ticket is valid for 60 min (1 zone ticket) or 120 min (2-3 zone ticket).
- Daily tickets can be purchased only for one day.
- Be sure to purchase your ticket before boarding a bus.
- Please make sure that your phone has enough battery for the entire trip. Use of the application requires an internet connection.
- Show your mobile ticket to the bus driver when you get on a bus.
- The ticket price is based on the passenger’s age and number of travel zones.
|Travel zones||Adult||Children (7-16 years)||Hilja ticket*|
|City||2,00 €||1,00 €||2,00 €|
|1 zone A, B, C||3,40 €||1,90 €||2,00 €|
|2 zones AB, BC||4,50 €||2,40 €||3,00 €|
|3 zones ABC||7,40 €||3,90 €||4,00 €|
Hilja tickets*: If you travel outside of rush hour, you can use cheaper Hilja tickets. They are valid on Monday to Friday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and after 6 p.m., Saturday and Sunday all day.
|Travel zones||Adult||Children (7-16 years)|
|1 zone A, B, C||8,00 €||4,00 €|
|2-3 zones AB, BC, ABC||12,00 €||6,00 €|